Making Shift Happen - 180 Seconds @ a Time
The Value of INNOVATION - a Curious Twist (S1 : E19)
February 23, 2020
Brad Smith & Kristy Braden
In this episode, Brad Smith, co-founder of Inflection Point Leadership continues the discussion of the Core Values, focusing on Innovation, including:
- How companies define "innovation" in the context of what they expect from all employees.
- The value of emphasizing innovation as an organizational guiding principle
- How Blockbuster Video and Netflix both emphasized innovation when they simultaneously hit a major inflection point, but their paths forward couldn't have been more different.
- A twist to innovation that truly differentiates the ability to lead what's next: "Applied Curiosity"
- What you can do to unleash curiosity for yourself and your organization.
For more information on Core Values, and on the content for any of our podcast episodes, please visit the Inflection Point Leadership website at iplshifthappens.com.